- Pi Beta Phi Fraternity for Women was founded on April 28, 1867, at Monmouth College in Monmouth, Illinois.
- Pi Beta Phi was one of the nine founders of the National PanHellenic Conference.
- Pi Phi is the first women's fraternity to be founded on the men's fraternity model and the first to start a chapter at another college.
- 12 amazing women founded the Fraternity.
- Pi Phi is officially a fraternity, not a sorority. The word "sorority" had not been coined in 1867 when Pi Phi was founded.
- Pi Phi was founded as I.C. Sorosis. The name was changed to Pi Beta Phi in 1888.
We love all of our Pi Phi sisters! Here are a few of our favorite memories this past school year!